Not only is regular harassment training a highly advisable way to keep harassment out of the workplace and limit employer liability, it’s also mandated by California law (AB 1825). Learn how to educate employers and employees about keeping ALL forms of harassment out of the workplace. Check out the requirements and pricing for this type of training.
- Requires employers with 50 or more employees (includes all full time, part time, temporary, and independent contractors – even those who are outside of CA) to train California supervisors on sexual harassment every 2 years.
- Requires employers to train new supervisors within six months of their assuming a supervisory position.
- Training must be conducted by trainers with “knowledge and expertise in the prevention of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.”
- Training must include “classroom” or other effective “interactive” means.
Supervisor Training – $1,375*: This 2-hour session is designed exclusively for managerial and supervisory staff.
All Employee Training – $1,475*: This 21⁄2 hour session is designed for all levels of employees. Non-supervisory staff will attend along with managers and supervisors for the first 1-hour session. After a brief break, managers and supervisors will remain for the 2nd hour.
- Conducted at your location.
- Cost includes all prep time, presentation, and written materials for up to 25 participants.
- Extra participants are $15 each.
- Discounts available for multiple sessions on same day.
Off-Site Training – $85 per person: Send 1 or more of your managers to our location for this 2-hour session.
*Supplemental rate applies when Ms. Lauraine Bifulco is the trainer.