A Kitchen Manager & Leader of a 10–12-person team who works on the line during service.
Assists in creating weekly specials and menu items.
Brief list of expectations:
· 5 day/nights per week, Tues- Sat (12pm – closing/10.30pm)
· Chef team to have specials ready for pre-shift by 4:25pm every evening
· Keep recipe standards between cooks unified so all food items look & taste consistent, maintaining food quality.
· Coordinate and manage effective ticket handling.
· Setting up and maintaining standards and protocols for staff to follow
· Efficient Inventory, Ordering and Food Labeling to help control costs and waste.
· Regularly meet with Matteo to clearly communicate and discuss staffing/schedules, menu changes, administrative tasks, etc. Consistently collaborating regarding creating ways to increase dinner operation sales, etc.
· Manage admin work, such as cross- checking invoices, and communicating with the daily log, and managing labor and food costs.
· Directing the BOH Hiring & Termination processes / Disciplinary Reports
· Committed to management meetings.
· Train new kitchen employees
· Create a team atmosphere and work cohesively with FOH staff.
· Enforcing the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen -(dishes washed, sinks clean constantly, clean online refrigerators, clean walk-ins, organize dry storage).
· Working additional hours and nights when needed during high season, for additional compensation.
· Fill the leadership role of the kitchen and guide and encourage a cohesive team and structured work environment.
Paid time off