Job Type: Casual On-Call
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
– Competitive Pay
– Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
– Travel discounts
– Credit Union Membership
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Professional Counseling & Family Support
– Growth and Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas is offered great perks & incentives.
– Free daily meal and associate cafeteria
– Complimentary soft drinks, coffee and tea
– Monthly and quarterly celebrations and awards
– Company branded hats for outdoor associates
– Discounted work shoes every 7 months (select departments)
– Discounted bus pass
– Discounts to onsite spa and food outlets
– Community service opportunities
Where you can make a difference.
– Maintain cleanliness and organization of Engineering shop, including managing inventory and orders.
– Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
– Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio).
Where your skills help you make a difference.
– Driver’s License Required
– No Engineering Experience Needed
– Computer Skills Preferred
– Must be available to work 2 days minimum (1 day Fri-Sun, 1 day Mon-Thur)
– Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
Pay Range: $25-$27/hr
Marriott Vacations Worldwide was Recently Ranked #1 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
– Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
– Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
– Twitter: @marriottVAC
At Marriott Vacations Worldwide (MVW), we make vacation dreams come true for travelers around the world. As a leader in leisure travel, we take pride in delivering meaningful moments while having fun and growing our skills—and you can too!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/join