$500 SIGN ON BONUS – This bonus is for new hires. Internal candidates, college programs, rehires and managers are excluded. Payments are in $250 increments at 90 and 180 days, paid on the following paycheck.
Job Type: Part Time with Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
Job Shifts: 24 hours per week, 1st/2nd Shift (Variable)
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
– Competitive Pay
– Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
– Travel discounts
– Credit Union Membership
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Professional Counseling & Family Support
– Growth and Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Aston Ka’anapali Shores is offered great perks & incentives.
– Free on-site parking
– Complimentary coffee and tea
– Discounts to onsite food outlets
– Quarterly team celebrations and awards
– Discounts to onsite shops and services
– Discounted theme park tickets and rental cars
– Local restaurant discounts
Where you can make a difference.
– Interacting directly with Owners and guests from the time they arrive on property until they depart.
– Processing all guest arrivals and departures and providing accurate information about the resort and surrounding area while delivering a personalized vacation experience for each Owner and guest.
– Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
Where your skills help you make a difference.
– Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
– Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Pay Rate: $28/hour
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide was Recently Ranked #1 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
– Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
– Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
– Twitter: @marriottVAC
Are you ready to grow your dream career and become part of our ohana? Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, a world premier organization with resorts in destinations around the globe. Join our team and help us create exceptional vacation experiences for our guests!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/join