$500 SIGN ON BONUS – This bonus is for new hires. Internal candidates, college programs, rehires and managers are excluded. Payments are in $250 increments at 90 and 180 days, paid on the following paycheck.
Job Type: Casual On-Call
Job Shifts: 1st/2nd Shift (Variable)
Shift Days: Friday-Sunday
Where great benefits lead to a life fulfilled.
– Competitive Pay
– Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities
– Travel discounts
– Credit Union Membership
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Professional Counseling & Family Support
– Growth and Development Opportunities
Where each associate at Aston Ka’anapali Shores is offered great perks & incentives.
– Free on-site parking
– Complimentary coffee and tea
– Discounts to onsite food outlets
– Quarterly team celebrations and awards
– Discounts to onsite shops and services
– Discounted theme park tickets and rental cars
– Local restaurant discounts
Where you can make a difference.
– Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas.
– Returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
– Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
– Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all dishes, glass, and silver prior to use.
– Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
Pay Rate: $21/hr
Where your skills help you make a difference.
– Must be available to work 2 days minimum (1 day Fri-Sun, 1 day Mon-Thur)
– Must have great customer service skills – all our positions come into contact with guests!
Where we celebrate and cultivate connections.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide was Recently Ranked #1 on the Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces!!
Follow us on social media!
– Instagram: @marriottvacationsworldwide
– Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
– Twitter: @marriottVAC
Are you ready to grow your dream career and become part of our ohana? Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, a world premier organization with resorts in destinations around the globe. Join our team and help us create exceptional vacation experiences for our guests!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Not the right opportunity for you? Share this job with a friend or sign up for job alerts at https://careers.marriottvacationsworldwide.com/en-US/join