- Job Description:
Laboratory Assistants are the superheroes when it comes to patient specimens. Do you have a problem-solving instinct, a passion for patient care and the drive to keep things running smoothly?
- Play a vital role in the patient care process by make sure laboratory specimens are properly collected and processed.
- Work in a team laboratory environment to produce quality results
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong reading, writing, and analytical skills
- No experience necessary, Paid on the job training provided.
- Training provided to operate general laboratory equipment, including but not limited to telephones, computers and centrifuges
- Please apply through our website https://shusa.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External
- Contact: Phone: (808) 679-4100 or email: