Roselani Place is Maui’s only licensed assisted living facility which offers 24-hour care, housekeeping, restaurant-style meals and much more.
We are searching for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team and help us deliver a range of marketing activities.
Marketing Assistant duties and responsibilities
– Help write content for marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters, etc.
– Assist in producing, editing, assembling, printing and filing of qualifications, proposals and presentations
– Assist with market research activities
– Gather and review marketing data from various channels
– Assist with maintaining the website, social media, blog platforms and database systems
– Provide strong client support and coordination for customers
– Perform analysis from questionnaires to understand customer needs
– Contribute ideas for improving marketing standards and processes
– Be fully prepared to discuss with prospective residents the facilities and services of the community during assigned working hours and at such other times as may be requested by prospective residents or management
– Provide definitive follow-up to all inquiries made by prospective residents concerning the community and the services it offers.
– Direct the processes and communications for and efficient and effective coordination of move-in for new residents.
– Work with established systems to generate leads on qualified prospective residents and to convert leads to current residents.
Marketing Assistant qualifications and requirements
Previous working experience as Marketing Assistant for 1 year is preferred
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Pay rate is DOE
Please fill out an application at Roselani Place, 88 S. Papa Ave., Kahului Maui or on our website, https://roselaniplace.com/employment/