Workplace Investigations and Employee Terminations
We understand that employee investigations and terminations can be very stressful. Whether as a result of a layoff, elimination of a position, or firing someone for cause, the employment termination process is never easy. Let Vantaggio HR take that stress away and allow us to handle the investigation and termination process for you.
Vantaggio HR consultants are experts in employee investigations and terminations. We will:
TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT & INVESTIGATIONS
What Our Clients Say
Knowing that Vantaggio is just one call away to provide practical, sensible, professional human resources advice is invaluable to Delafield Corporation in our litigious world.
As a Financial Advisor and Employee Benefit consultant, it is most important that I can refer my clients a knowledgeable and capable Human Resource consultant. I have found that in Lauraine Bifulco and Vantaggio HR. I would not hesitate to refer Lauraine to anyone!
When it comes to solid and credible advice in employee management, I have always trusted the consultants at Vantaggio HR. Since we began working with Lauraine and her team back in 2010, we find that Vantaggio is not only knowledgeable, but extremely responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend Vantaggio HR for all of your Human Resource challenges.
We know that there are many challenges that can arise when terminating an employee, especially if the employee:
- Is out on protected leave;
- Has made comments regarding potential medical issues;
- Is known or perceived by the employer to have a protected disability;
- Has recently had a work-related injury or illness;
- Has complained of harassment/discrimination or is a witness in a harassment/discrimination investigation;
- Has filed or threatened to file a wage & hour claim or other complaint of unfair practices;
- Has exercised his/her protected rights under the National Labor Relations Act;
- Is part of a layoff where a majority of affected employees is in a protected class;
- Has demonstrated threatening or violent behavior.
We will be there every step of the way to ensure difficult investigations and terminations are handled professionally, without negatively impacting your business.