The size of this poster is 24″ x 39″.
Posters printed in high-quality full color and guaranteed to be the most up to date versions available.
Newly updated for 2021 which contains updates for January 2021 until January 2023, the Industrial Welfare Commission Order or IWC Wage and Occupation Order regulates the working conditions as well the hours and wages of a particular industry or occupation group. Below are the different industries or occupations broken down by specific orders. You may click on each of the 16 categories below for more information. Each employer in California is required to post the IWC Wage Order Poster.
Please note that pursuant to the California Labor Code Section 1183 (d), the IWC is required to be posted in all places of business within the State of California.
(1) Manufacturing Industry
(2) Personal Services (gyms, hair and nail salons, massage parlor, etc)
(3) Canning, Freezing & Preserving Industry
(4) Professional, Technical, Clerical & Mechanical Occupations
(5) Public Housekeeping Industry (Restaurants, Hotels, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Storage, Grounds Maintenance, Schools with Dormitories, etc)
(6) Laundry, Linen Supply, Dry Cleaning, and Dyeing Industry
(7) Mercantile Industry (Retail & Wholesale)
(8) Industries handling products after harvest
(9) Transportation Industry
(10) Amusement & Recreation Industry
(11) Broadcasting Industry
(12) Motion Picture Industry
(13) Agriculture Products for Market, On The Farm
(14) Agricultural Occupations (Field Workers)
(15) Household Occupations (Day Workers/Employees of Private Households)
(16) Occupations in Construction, Mining, Drilling, Logging, Landscaping Industry